Are you interested in SEO marketing?
Do you want to be an advanced SEO expert?
Or you might be willing to get into SEO marketing professionals in 2021.
If yes, then this is the right place to learn how you can become an SEO master step by step.
This is the ultimate guide to become an SEO master in 2021. If you want to make a good career in SEO fields, you’ll love it!
Let’s get started now!
Who is an SEO Guru? What are the SEO master and SEO expert definitions?
If you want to know who is an SEO expert or an SEO expert, you should know that SEO stands for search engine optimization.
An SEO expert is handling optimizing your website with the keywords that could get rank on Google organic search results as per Google guidelines.
If your website has high-quality content with proper SEO optimize so it’ll make more chances to get the first page of search ranking.
An SEO expert doesn’t mean that only optimize keywords in your website.
An SEO expert has to go with in-depth research on your marketing plan.
A quick list of SEO basic tactics that are handling by an SEO expert:
- Website SEO audit
- Keyword research
- Competitive analysis
- On-site SEO analysis
- Offsite SEO analysis
- Backlink building
And so on…
Do you want to learn how to be an SEO expert?
When it comes to SEO, it’s not just about being an SEO expert; you want to have a passion for SEO.
If you don’t genuinely love and want to learn SEO, you’re not going to be an expert. It’s not just about doing something just because it makes money. It’s about a lot when you truly love something. Not only learn SEO. You want to get good at it. You’ll put in the time and effort that you need to become an expert. If you don’t love what you’re doing, and you don’t care about it, then you’ll never be an expert.
So that’s the first thing you need to love SEO. You want to do it honestly. You want to get good at SEO. After that, you need to set up a website go to wordpress.org or wordpress.com/
It doesn’t matter. That’s just the first thing you need to do without your website. You won’t know how to implement it.
Let’s read to the next section.
Why do you want to become an SEO specialist?
Well, nowadays, most of the students are interested in digital marketing and specific on SEO to become an expert. You must understand the difference between an SEO master and an SEO professional.
SEO experts know well how to do SEO tactics to increase organic search ranking on a website.
SEO professional practices SEO techniques, offering SEO consulting and SEO services on a project basis.
Do you know the considerable advantage of improving your SEO skills?
Yes, look at below:
- Get your job satisfaction
- Not location-dependent work
- Growing your business
- Make unlimited profits
- Get better flexible working times
- Huge SEO jobs opportunities
- Handle many clients remotely from anywhere in the world
- 170,000 new websites are entering on the web every single day so never run out of clients
- Make Your Revenue Passive
- Helping the SEO Community
- Increase search engine rankings and traffic
- Don’t have to dependent on SEO agencies
- Decrease costs if you hire SEO
- Find better guy whom to hire to work on your SEO
- Recommending for any marketers
- Small business can survive online only with SEO
10 Fastest Way to Become an SEO Master:
Let’s see how you can improve your SEO skills quickly to become an SEO Guru in 2021.
Here’s the way to go:
- Learn how search engine works
- Basic of search engine marketing
- Know about SEO
- Go with right SEO courses
- Keep updating yourself about SEO changes
- Go with only the right SEO tools
- Implement SEO techniques rather than theoretical
- Build your expertise in SEO
- SEO is a long-run game so keep patient
- You must follow the top SEO experts
Let’s discuss each step now!
Learn how search engine works
It’s always good to learn first how the search engine is working, once you are familiar with the concept then go for SEO learning.
SEO is a big part and lots of ranking factors in 2021. You must read this post about Google 200 ranking factors for SEO. SEO is coming under search engine marketing, and search engine marketing is happening under the digital marketing part.
Basic of search engine marketing:
Search engine marketing is under the digital marketing part. You should be clear that search engine marketing is not doing only SEO.
- SEO (Search engine optimization)
- PPC (Pay per click / Google AdWords campaign)
- SEO & PPC are included in search engine marketing (SEM).
Don’t confuse learning SEO if you want to become a real advanced SEO master. If you find a course that is talking about digital marketing, you might get a little bit of SEO knowledge included, but to become an SEO expert, you must choose the right SEO courses that cover in-depth SEO knowledge. Then you will become an SEO expert like a pro.
If you want to understand SEO, then you should know that SEO is not just for keywords and link building. SEO has lots of behind that. Build a better user experience by providing the right information about what the user is looking for. Did you get the point? If you agree, then you must not think of increasing irrelevant traffic from the search engine.
If you build the right audience for your content or right content for the particular audience, then it’ll be easier to boost your recurring visitors and customers for your website.
SEO has four essential part, which is listed the following:
- Technical SEO – Website structure, crawling, and indexing.
- On-page SEO – Optimising Web Pages.
- Off-page SEO – Building backlinks to promote a website.
- Content SEO – Targeting the right keywords and optimizing content.
Once you decide to learn about SEO, you‘ll notice much more information on the web. And if you try to learn SEO to become an SEO expert on your own without others’ help, you will face a massive list of articles to learn. Nowadays, everyone wants to learn quickly by finding a reputable SEO course without spending massive time searching and reading articles one by one.
SEO rules are often changing all the time.
Google changes the ranking algorithm by almost 250+ per year. If you want to be a good SEO master, you must keep updating yourself with these algorithms, and change information to implement your new SEO strategies.
Here are a few SEO news websites that will help you to grab the updated information about SEO changes.
- Google Webmasters Blog
- Google Search Blog
- Search Engine Land
- Search Engine Roundtable
Go with only the right SEO tools:
A Right SEO tool is the most powerful thing to become an SEO expert.
Without the right SEO tools, you can’t do SEO alone. You might think of doing all the tasks manually, but that will be time wasted. For example, If you want to do an SEO audit for your client website and therefore, you need to go through each thing to check in manually the process where a useful SEO tool can give you all the details within a few seconds. Right?
Yes, it’ll save you tremendous time and accurate information. It’s not possible to find a profitable keywords list manually. And with SEO tools, it’s easier to find out.
Yes, there are many advantages to using SEO tools. But the right SEO tools are always costing you.
You might get free SEO tools, but the free version can’t be compared with paid SEO tools.
We highly recommended you to go with theses free SEO tools:
- Google webmaster tool
- Google analytics
- And about the paid SEO tools:
- Semrush (Get 14-day Free trial now!)
- Ahrefs – An alternative to Semrush.
Implement SEO techniques rather than doing the theoretical work:
Keep in mind that without implementing new SEO techniques, you won’t be a successful SEO expert. It would help if you did practically. After using it, you will understand more clearly about SEO that works for your industry. You can read other case studies of a successful SEO campaign to learn quickly to implement for your SEO.
Build your expertise in SEO
To become an expert, you should start writing once you improve your SEO skills. Top experts recommend that if you want to become an expert, you start your blog.
Why don’t you start your personal or SEO blog?
When you start writing and sharing knowledge in SEO, then you can build your expertise.
You might start your blog today with BLUEHOST and get a free domain name now!
Click here to start your blog now from BLUEHOST. If you have any issues to set up a blog from BLUEHOST, please reach me on my Facebook message, but before that, join my Facebook group from here.
SEO is a long-run game, keep being patient.
You might hear that a good thing takes time. SEO is the same as that. You won’t expect to get quick results once you have started SEO for any website. If you think that SEO can give quick results, that’s wrong or might be black hat methods that won’t last more than a few days.
Do you want to get quick SERP traffic?
Then go with PPC (Google Ad Words campaign). You should remember if you change any SEO for any website, so you note down the current ranking and traffic. You should monitor ranking improvement and give a few times before changing any webpages. Pages might get 6 months plus older to get starting any SEO results.
To become an SEO specialist, you’ll have difficulties. But don’t give up when you are frustrated.
You must keep calm. Don’t need to worry about it. It’s normal and happens with everyone.
Top SEO experts are building multi-million dollars because they know well how to do SEO and what works. Learn from top expert stories and recommendation strategies to be more confident.
Try new strategies to implement for your SEO.
Don’t be afraid of failure.
Once you fail, you will gain experience for the next step of success.
Top SEO Blogs to Follow:
- Search Engine Journal
- Search Engine Land
- Search Engine Watch
- Yoast SEO Blog
- Google Webmaster Central Blo
- Quick Sprout Blog
What Should You Learn From A Full On-Page SEO Training Courses To Become SEO Guru In 2021?
Free SEO Courses for Newbie:
- HubSpot Free SEO Crash Course
- SEO Training Course by Moz
- Yoast SEO Training
The Best-Paid SEO Courses that Worth & Faster To Become SEO Master:
- Google SEO Certification 2021 Course
- Reddit SEO Course – How to Use Reddit to Drive Viral Traffic & Quality Backlinks for Your Website
Best FULL SEO Courses 2021 Search For:
- SEO Writing Course
- The SEO Playbook Alternative Course
- Advanced SEO Course For SEO Agency –
- Project Management Course
- Analytics Auditing Course
- Website Quality Audit Course
- Technical SEO Audits Course
- Keyword Research for EXISTING Pages Course
- On-Page Analysis Course
- Internal Link Optimization Course
- Content Audit Course
- KW Research / Gap Analysis [NEW Pages] Course
- Content Strategy and Campaigns Course
- Link Prospecting & Outreach Course
- Monthly SEO Reporting Course
- Local SEO Monthly Reporting Course
- Agency Sales (Attracting & Closing Clients) Course
How To Start A Career In SEO:
You might hear that SEO is a great career choice but don’t know yet how to start.
Is that right?
Yes, this SEO career is excellent for those who want to develop online expertise. Keep a clear vision and learning attitude that helps you to understand easier. There are many job opportunities for digital marketing and SEO (SEO is not different from digital marketing).
Are you serious about building your SEO career?
If yes, so follow these tips:
- Learn more new things about SEO; it’s often changing.
- Learn Advanced SEO courses for SEO experts and SEO agencies.
- Do it yourself SEO or start an SEO job to build more practical experience.
- Build your blog today, and start working on it.
- Start your blog with BLUEHOST and get a free domain name now!
- Focus on relationship building and networking with SEO industry experts.
- Always implement what you learned.
How to make a blog to do it Yourself SEO Skills?
Once you have learned the necessary SEO skills or are learning new things, then you should immediately implement them for your website to get better practical experience. Without implementation, any SEO skills don’t help you.
Here’s the good news that you can quickly start your blog within a few hours now! Yes, you can do it now. Don’t worry if you don’t have any technical or coding skills.
Follow these steps:
- Go to choose your website or blog domain and hosting. For this, go with BLUEHOST and get a free domain.
- Install WordPress on your domain from BLUEHOST.
- Start writing your first blog post by yourself or taking quality content writing services from AFFLOSPARK.
- Now you have your website to do SEO by yourself.
- Let’s learn more about SEO and implement it on your blog.
How to get SEO Work or SEO clients online?
Once you have learned and gained confidence in SEO skills and your past results, then you can go for your own skills marketing on the web. Yes, there are many freelance websites to find SEO jobs online, but most of them are very low prices. Keep in mind that freelance websites are not the best place to find SEO clients or remote jobs online. There are many other ways to find potential SEO clients and jobs by doing digital marketing techniques for your website.
- Facebook Ads
- LinkedIn Ads
- Google Adwords campaign
- Search engine optimization
- Email marketing
- Social media marketing
- Influencer marketing
And so on…
But the beginning time, you must try to offer your GIG or HOURLY on Peopleperhour and Fiverr.
You might hear about UPWORK, FREELANCER, and GURU, but I’d recommend going with FIVERR and Peopleperhour.
From these two places, you can sell SEO small tasks to unlimited people around the world very quickly. You don’t need to find SEO jobs or clients here. You’ll get the order once your GIG (Fiverr) and HOURLY (PPH) are ready to sell.
How to become SEO certified?
To become SEO certified, you can go through a few places.
IAB ( Interactive advertising bureau partnered with Google).
A free SEO course, “The fundamentals of digital marketing.”
You can also find some 3rd party SEO certified places which are reputable and worthy.
- UDEMY academy
- Coursera academy
- Semrush academy
- Hubspot academy
- Moz academy
- LinkedIn learning
With the right SEO Tool can make you advance SEO expert and make your SEO campaign successful:
After learning a few good SEO courses, you need to use the right SEO tool that can help your SEO campaign be successful. A serious SEO expert doesn’t depend on free SEO tools. Free SEO tools come with limited features and can’t be compared with paid SEO tools. However, to become an SEO expert, you must choose the right SEO tools.
The good news is that we have got a tool called Semrush SEO tool. It’s not only an SEO tool.
It’s all in one marketing tool. But this will cost you a bit and which is fantastic and worth it. You can make everything easier to run your SEO campaign successfully.
- Easy to find profitable keywords
- You can track keywords position
- Optimize your website content
- Find new link building opportunities
- Do SEO audits within a few seconds for any website.
- Do competitors analyze and uncover competitors in every technique and many more than you think.
What does an SEO specialist do?
You might be wondering that there are many tasks that have to be handled by an SEO expert.
Here’s the list of tasks to be done by an SEO specialist –
- Website SEO audit
- Analysis and implement the changes to the website.
- Develop relevant and engaging content.
- In-depth keywords research
- Backlinks building
- Keywords optimization
- Finding the content gap and so on based on industry competitions.
Is it hard to learn SEO?
Yes, this question comes when you are new to SEO but have confused, Is SEO hard to learn, or am I able to learn quickly?
Yes, it’s not hard to learn.
If you are interested in your heart, it’ll be easier for you to go with the knowledge. If you are new to starting SEO, you have a quick solution nowadays to boost your knowledge. You can learn SEO quickly from scratch.
How much does an SEO specialist make?
SEO is a hot topic in the world of marketing. Every website needs SEO to boost organic traffic.
Without SEO, any business can live online. According to the 2013 online advertising performance outlook by Nielsen, 63% of marketers will increase their online advertising budget.
And it’s now 2021, and SEO specialists are growing day by day. It’s not to tell you precisely the salary on average because every location has a different advertising budget online.
Here’s a list of 3 level salary expectations on Creative group salary guide:
Entry-level SEOs salary –
1 to 3 years of SEO experience, can expect $48,250 to $61,000 yearly.
Mid-level SEOs salary –
3+ years of SEO experience can expect to earn $67,750 to $91,000 per year.
Freelance level SEOs pay scale –
A freelancer or consultant pay scale starts from $30,000 per year as per the SEO industry survey by Moz.
There are numerous SEO niche like
- Affiliate marketing
If you have two areas of SEO knowledge so you can get more comfortable to become an SEO expert for that particular sub-niche. And that will help your job security and increase your salary.
In this stage, you can expect to earn $41,000 to $108, 000 per year.
Is SEO a good career?
If you have not decided yet on your SEO career, then you’ll make a big mistake. SEO is an excellent career if you do the learning attitude and more practical implementation.
Why is SEO an excellent career choice?
SEO is an excellent career choice for you and gets a satisfying salary structure. But you must build at least 2-3 years of experience to expect an excellent salary structure. SEO career can give you job satisfaction, which is the most important.
SEO will be a more demanding career in the future. SEO careers are always demanding in the whole world and specific on Western countries like the US, UK, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND, IRELAND, etc.… But now it’s also becoming more in Asian countries like India, UAE, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal and the rest of the others.
If you are a beginner follow these steps-
- Learn online an excellent SEO courses. UDEMY is the best place to find the right SEO courses.
- Build your website (BLUEHOST 1 click site building), or you should join Fiverr or Peopleperhour to make a good SEO experience for virtual SEO clients.
- After gaining SEO practical knowledge, you can apply for an SEO agency job in your desired location (It can be anywhere in the world).
What skills are required to become an SEO master?
You’ll love SEO because SEO professionals are coming from different types of backgrounds.
Yes, this is true. It’s meant for educational background and other background skills as well.
- Traditional marketers
- Freelance writer
- Data researchers
You will require to have:
- Critical thinking – What, Why, and what to do next.
- Speaking and Writing ability
- Technical skills like Basic HTML
- Social skills
- Analytics skills
- Excel skills
- Motivation adaptability
- A sense of humor
What is the qualification for SEO? What is the eligibility to become an SEO engineer?
It can be any of the backgrounds, but the common thing is, all they’re seriously interested in SEO is learning and implementation. You can be from any education background 10th+ 12th+ Any bachelor degrees. Whatever, but always keep a learning attitude.
What are the roles and responsibilities to be handled by an SEO specialist?
To become an SEO expert, you need some necessary skills related to SEO techniques, which you can quickly learn from an excellent SEO course. Here’s the list of SEO specialist roles and responsibilities below-
- Website analysis
- Keywords optimization
- Content creation
- Search engine parameters
- Basic HTML skills
- Client management skills
- Analytical process
- Link building
- Web researchers
Does SEO require coding?
As you know, NEIL PATEL, who is the best SEO expert, does not have any coding skills.
What benefits to having coding skills in an SEO expert?
Yes, new skills always help. Coding skills will help you to do on-page SEO if required. But most SEO experts who do not have coding skills then what do they do? If you have no coding skills, just simply ask your client developer or hire a Fiverr developer. Ask to make changes as per your suggestion. That’s all. You don’t need to be an expert in everything.
Always keep in mind that who knows everything, so this means he does not know anything. You need to be specific on a single micro Niche to become a greater success. Nowadays, off-page SEO is more important than just coding skills in SEO. Coding skills will give you confidence in your SEO. Learn just the HTML skills necessary.
What is the salary of an SEO specialist?
On entry-level, mid-level, freelance level, and expert level SEO expert salary on average.
Here you can expect an aspect of SEO agencies are paying on average per year.
Look at the below-
- SEO Specialist – $45,000-$85,000
- Campaign Manager – $55,000-$100,000
- SEO Team Manager – $50,000-$100,000
- SEO Director – $70,000-$120,000
- Link Builder – $35,000-$100,000
- Content Writer – $35,000-$75,000
- SEO Researcher – $30,000-$60,000
How much do SEO freelancers make?
If you want to know the average SEO freelancer and agencies are earning per client which is $1,779 every month. And an agency or SEO freelancer hourly bill to a client on average $119.
This pricing is based on US, UK, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, IRELAND, NEW ZEALAND
And If you want to know from Asian rates (like India, Dubai, Bangladesh, Nepal, and Pakistan).
So the average price is $399 per client per month and the hourly rate to be $20 – $30.
How can I learn SEO skills?
You can get 1,000 blogs and videos to learn the necessary SEO skills on the web. But once you are ready to go with quality SEO courses to become a pro SEO expert. Don’t forget to implement what you learned from these courses.
Is Learning SEO worth it?
Learning SEO is always worth it for now and the future as well. SEO is the most powerful way to promote any business online. It’s a long term marketing strategy to make a business successful in the future. Nowadays, every business owner is heard about SEO and looking for the services for their website. It’s always demanding now and in the future.
So without further hesitation, you must think about starting to start learning or doing SEO from today!
How fast can you learn SEO?
SEO is a big part to learn, and if you want to learn faster it’ll take massive time without gaining any excellent SEO courses. So don’t hesitate to go with excellent SEO courses. If you have any budget problem and looking for free SEO basic knowledge to gain then, you might go with these searches below –
- How search engine works
- The beginner’s guide to SEO
- How to do keyword research
- How to carry out detailed competitive analysis
- On-page SEO: Anatomy of a perfectly optimized page
- The noob-friendly guide to link building
- Step by step “Technical SEO” checklist
How can I do SEO for my website?
SEO is not advertising. But this will cost you time or money.
Do you have a budget but no time?
Then, go with an SEO agency or SEO consultant.
And if you have no money, then you must do it yourself SEO to improve your SEO.
- Start an in-depth keywords research to find profitable keywords
- Know your SEO competition
- Make a scalable SEO marketing plan
- Start optimize your website content
- Update regular content
- DIY Outreach and Public relations
- Building a social media network
- Learn Google analytics
- Read top SEO blogs
- Ask questions on SEO community
- Build relationships with SEO influencer
Where to find SEO specialists work from home?
Are you looking for SEO remote work from home? Then, Freelancer websites are an excellent place to start with. But you can find a low budget SEO task, and you won’t be able to expect a good SEO salary structure as I have mentioned above. Go with Fiverr and Peopleperhour to get SEO works online. Setup your gig and hourly on these platforms to get SEO works order.
Where to get the best SEO courses?
To find SEO and digital marketing courses are accessible with a single click on YouTube and Google, but the right and excellent SEO courses are essential to invest your time and money.
Here’s the quick list of best SEO courses which is offering on reputable platforms and offering by distinguished SEO experts:
- The Blueprint Training – Individual $0 to $499 one-time payment. The full blueprint access yearly $2,999 or monthly $399.
- Semrush academy FREE course
- UDEMY – SEO: Complete SEO Training + SEO for WordPress website – €199.99
- The SEO playbook – One-time $497
- Yoast SEO training – Free for beginners
- Detailed SEO Blueprint – Free videos
- SEO training course by Moz – Free
- Hubspot Free SEO crash course
- Emarketing institute Free SEO course (Beginners level)
- SEO that works – Prices are here.
- Gotch SEO academy – one-time fee $997
- Traffic think tank – $119/month and $1,190/year
- Distilled U – SEO 101 & Future SEO $40 per month
- Learn SEO by mangonels – Free
- SEO certification by the online marketing institute– $27/month
- Clickminded Google SEO certification – Free
- Marketmotive – Advanced SEO certification Training – $299 for 180 days of full access.
- Coursera – Pay per SEO specialization course.
- Lynda – SEO training and tutorials – 30 days Free trial – Basic €14.95 per month and Premium €24.95 per month
All of the places are reputable and right for SEO courses to learn in 2021.
The last point:
Learn every day, implement them quickly. You don’t need to search thousands of articles and videos for years and years. You’ll be wasting a huge amount of time. To save your valuable time, Go to the right SEO courses and experiment with your or your client’s website SEO to gain knowledge to become the right SEO master in 2021!
Conclusion About To Become an SEO Master in 2021:
If you want the quickest way to become an SEO Guru, then you need to keep a learning attitude always. Google algorithm updates often and therefore, SEO is changing day by day. And if you want to find free tutorials and articles to become an SEO expert, it’ll increase your knowledge, and you can’t make scalable ways to do SEO. You must implement the techniques that you learn from the web.
Go with SEO courses from Pro experts and reputable platforms.
For students go with UDEMY COURSES (If you have a low budget, so it’s the right place); For SEO experts and agencies you should go with BLUEPRINT.TRAINING.
But you must be careful to choose the right digital marketing or SEO courses from Youtubers and Facebook Ads. There are lots of guys who are selling those low-quality SEO courses that won’t help you to become a good SEO master in 2021.